Hey, our names our Jimmy and Heather and we live in Greenview, CA. We have been engaged for 5 months now and we are getting married on September 12,2009. Jimmy and I met last September through his brother Doug as I babysat their son. Jimmy has grown up in Etna, CA his entire life. Jimmy has 2 brothers, Doug and Tom, and a sister Kim. Jimmy graduated from Etna High School in 2004. He works for Curly Culp Construction. I grew up in Big Springs, CA the majority of my life. I have one brother, Christopher and he is 15. I jsut recently graduated from Yreka High School and I work at Black Bear Diner. Right now we are just loving life together and we are both very busy, but we will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It will be so fun to keep track of you guys! We miss you!!!
Post a Comment